Membership of the Uckfield & District Chamber of Commerce costs £100.00 per year.
- An opportunity to attend our bi-monthly meetings to discuss local business matters and hear presentations from relevant local businesses. Our bi-monthly meetings are held in the evenings at one of our member venues. We regularly see 100 or more people at our meetings. A buffet or sit down meal is provided
- Regular briefings on financial, legal and other topics which affect local business
- Monitoring of planning and environmental matters that affect our area
- Opportunities to ‘network’ with other members
- Close liason with police on security and law and order matters
- Consultation and early warning regarding the activities of public utilities including gas, water, telephones and electricity
- Business slots/sponsorship opportunities to enable you to promote business to other members at the Bi-Monthly meetings
- Representation with East Sussex, Wealden District and Uckfield Town Councils achieving promotional campaigns, planning consultation, sponsorship, marketing and European exchanges
- Affiliated to Sussex Enterprise with access to their business network and information services – this in turn links us in to the British Chambers of Commerce
- Your chance to help raise money to support the town’s Christmas Lights and Late Night Shopping Evening
Uckfield Chamber is one of the fastest growing business organisations in Sussex.