Best4Biz Conference 2019
Friday 17 May 2019 / 8:00 am - 4:00 pm£10.00
Best4Biz returns on Friday 17 May 2019 with the theme of ‘Scaling up your Business’. It is the leading business conference in East Sussex with over 250 business guests and respected speakers from around the UK supported by East Sussex County Council and hosted by the BBC’s Danny Pike.
Held at the stunning East Sussex National Hotel, with ample free parking, this one day business conference links you with other like minded business leaders as well as with the decision makers at our local authorities.
This year, we will be focusing on how to grow your businesses, with respected panellists discussing how to overcome barriers, how to put theory into action and how local authorities and government will help to grow your business. Full conference agenda can be found here.
So whether you are starting your business or growing your business, this is the conference to attend.
Conference highlights include:
- Respected international speakers including Andrew McMillan, former Head of Customer Service at John Lewis
- Senior officers and politicians from each local authority
- Meet 250 like minded business leaders
- Question time panels with respected business leaders
- Closing address from Lord Andrew Adonis, Privy Councillor and infrastructure expert
Tickets to this event cost just £10 and include a buffet lunch (or you can book onto our networking breakfast too, for an additional £10) – book your places by clicking here.
There are sponsorship and exhibition spaces available as well. Contact Faiza Shafeek at Carrot Events for more info and to book exhibition space.