Finding and Retaining Talent in a Post-Brexit World
Tuesday 26 February 2019 / 8:00 am - 12:00 pm£10.00
Sussex Chamber of Commerce, in association with Eastbourne Chamber are holding a Networking Breakfast at Sovereign Harbour, Eastbourne.
This event will be based around recruiting Apprentices and the importance of engaging with schools.
This event is open to all East Sussex based businesses and costs just £10 plus VAT to include breakfast and coffee.
There are a host of excellent speakers with the following broad agenda:
- Why should employers engage with schools?
- How to manage an apprentice if you’re a small business
- What an apprenticeship looks like, how to find one and the levels and standards
- Key challenges in recruiting and retaining a young apprentice
- The benefits and lessons from employing Apprentices in a private sector business, delivering public services
- Investment in Young People
Please book your place online here or by calling Sussex Chamber on 01444 259259.