- This event has passed.
Members’ Christmas Lunch
Friday 14 December 2018 / 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm£28.00
We think that this is a great way to celebrate Christmas with other local businesses. Come and join your fellow Chamber members for a sumptuous three course festive lunch at The Picture House restaurant on Friday 14 December from 12.30pm with a sit down at 1.00pm!
With exclusive use of the rear, upper level of the restaurant and a choice from their Christmas menu you can begin the wind down towards the holiday period!
All for just £28.00 per head, plus booking fee. This event is for Uckfield Chamber members only…
The menu choices will need to be made 10 days before the event and these are available below. Places are limited although we hope to see as many members as possible for a celebratory end to the year!
Please book your place(s) using the button below and advise Ian by email of your menu choices.
Choose one starter from the following:
- Crispy panko breaded egg with parmesan puree and steamed asparagus
- Smooth duck liver pate with blood orange gel, granary thins and red onion marmalade
- Avocado, stilton, and crispy bacon salad
- Roasted red pepper and courgette soup with carrot and chive muffins
- Smoked haddock and leek risotto with lemon oil and fresh rocket
Choose one main course from the following:
- Traditional roast turkey with cranberry and gingerbread stuffing
served with pigs in blankets, roast potatoes, game chips and bread sauce
- Butternut squash, spinach, and Quinoa Timbale stack
with a chickpeas and sweet potato fries
- Fillet of hake with sautéed baby gem and bacon lardons
served with crushed new potatoes and a smooth carrot and vanilla veloute
- Confit duck Leg with roasted pear, chestnuts, and a cider jus
with a brioche crouton and creamy mashed potatoes
- Sous-vide pork tenderloin with fennel seed and garlic rub
served on a savoy cabbage and smoked ham bubble and squeak with root vegetable crisps
Choose one dessert from the following:
- Christmas pudding with brandy butter and custard
- Red velvet and white chocolate trifle
- Vanilla panna cotta with winter berry and sloe gin compote, served with a shortbread biscuit
- Warm apple frangipan tart with clotted cream
- Rich chocolate nemesis with vanilla ice-cream
- English cheeseboard with biscuits and red onion marmalade