If you look after someone who could not cope without you, you may be an unpaid carer.
Care for the Carers provides the ‘one-stop shop’ for support, advice and guidance to local carers in East Sussex. We offer a wide range of services to meet carers’ needs.
We can offer support including..
- Information, advice and guidance
- Free carers activities, including days out and mindfulness sessions
- An emergency plan if you are unable to look after someone
- Connecting with other carers through carers groups
- Help to navigate health and social care systems
- Registering for a carers card to receive discounts and offers
Call us on 01323 738390. Alternatively you can send us a text to 07860 077300 or email us at email@example.com.
Take a look at our website to find out more: www.cftc.org.uk