Over the next 12 months Chamber member, East Sussex College Group is committing £1M to specifically help local communities, including Uckfield, recover from the Covid-19 crisis.
Across Sussex this pledge is supporting the employed, unemployed and volunteers to access fully funded, online courses and qualifications, which are highly valued by employers.
The Health and Social Care sector has never been more valued. Working with over 900 employers, East Sussex College know what skills the Health and Social Care sector is looking for.
The courses below are for those new to the sector and existing staff who wish to level up their skills:
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy in the Workplace
- Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection
- Principles of Dementia Care
- Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
- Understanding Care and Management of Diabetes
- Understanding Nutrition and Health
- Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent
All courses are:
- Delivered online via a user-friendly portal
- Flexible and achievable within 8-12 weeks
- Nationally recognised Level 2 qualifications
During the course participants receive regular support and feedback from the fully qualified team.
Eligibility: All courses are free for 19+ adults, who have lived in the EU for 3 years.
By joining these programmes, East Sussex College will ensure that your teams are equipped with the Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours to grow your business.
If you would like more information, please contact: email@example.com